Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ĉio malfaldas ĉar devas.

Everything always unfolds as it must........unstoppable....everything stands like a deer in the headlights at it's onrush. Struggle as we might to shoo them out of the road....

I begin to understand the terrible ruthless beauty of the Bodhisattva. Ruthless art of war condemning war. Shoot the deer as it stands in the headlights before it can be hit....

Everything unfolds as it must.

Ĉio malfaldas ĉar devas.


unless.....some unimaginable act of will...changes the very fabric of the universe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.