Tuesday, July 17, 2007

N800 case, second life, new domain.

Saluton, miaj amikoj!


N800 update:

  • I installed a launcher on the desktop area...so getting to xterm and web and a few other things is very easy...I haven't been able to customize it as of yet... not sure if it's possible.
  • I need a more accessible case. I am using a nintendo ds lite zipper case. This case is not convenient. I need something that protects the screen and the unit from droppage, and easy to get it out of my pocket and into action.
  • I am frustrated when using some websites...it can be a pain to use the stylus to choose a field and then use the touchscreen to type. I would like to test a bluetooth keyboard.

I have dreamt of a truly portable computer for years. The n800 is possibly the closest thing to my dream yet...but it still has a way to go.

I want to be able to accomplish common computing tasks with as little trouble as possible...and with great speed. Instant on is required...ease of use is desired.


I now have a presence in second life. Mia nomo de Secondlife estas Leganto Writer.

My new domain is leganto.org. I have not decided yet whether it will be web only...or offer other services. It is possible it will have a text or graphical mud.

Gxis revido,
Leganto

No comments: