Saluton!
Mi faris tradukilo en Dua Vivo.
I scripted a translator for Second Life chat recently. It works fairly well thus far. But I have a few more bugs to work out. I want to add some functionality like IM support...and maybe other languages. So far it only does English(angla) and Esperanto.
I logged into Katherine Berry's Ajaxlife client and used my translator to speak to a friend in Japan.
This made me very happy.
I am having to put this little project on hold for a few weeks because of work and personal life time crunch. But I will be back on it as soon as I can. Des pli bona.
I have to make a few decisions about what to do with it once it's done also. Do I sell it in Second Life? Do I give it away? Do I take donations?
gxis revido,
Leganto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment