I drive many hours each week for my job. The only thing keeping me sane during all the driving is podcasts. I first was introduced to them by Cory Doctorow a year or so ago...and quickly found Escapepod, Mur Laferty, Scott Sigler, JC Hutchins, and Podiobooks.com. I have spent much quality time with my Ipod shuffle and these great podcasters.
Here is a list I would like to share. I will be adding to this from time to time.
Regular podcasts:
- EscapePod - A new Science Fiction/Fantasy story each week.
- Brief Glimpses of Somewhere Else - seems to be on Hiatus
- Geekfuactiongrip - seems to be on Hiatus
Podcast books:
- Anything by Scott Sigler
- Brave Men Run by Matthew Wayne Selsnick **
- The Corridor by Zan
- The Pocket and the Pendant by Mark Jeffrey **
- Jack Palms 1 and 2 by Seth Harwood
- Amerindian 2192 by J. Scott Garibay (great story...annoying voice work)
- The Immortal by JJ Dewey
- Anything by Nathan Lowell **
- The Bright Child by Tommy Wallach
- How to Succeed in Evil by Patrick McLean
- Badge of Infamy by Lester del Rey **
- Ida by Tim Callahan
- Singularity by Bill DeSmedt **
- Taken Liberty by Steven H. Wilson
- The Immortals by Tracy Hickman
- The Silk Code by Paul Levinson **
- The WorldWrights by Max Grant
- Billibub Baddings and the case of the Singing Sword by Tee Morris **
- Children of Rhatlan by Jonathan Fesmire
- In the Service of Samurai by Gloria Oliver *********
- Discovered Country by Nora Fleischer
- Various stuff from Cory Doctorow
- Seventh Son by JC Hutchins
Dankon to all you Podcasters!
2 comments:
Glad you are enjoying all of theses books, Leganto. Looks like you are well on your way to going through all 140+ books. :) Good thing we're always adding more.
What do the red stars mean?
E.
I was just calling more attention to those books. I have actually listened to many more recently and I need to update my list :} I also should do a better rating system and maybe a few reviews along with it.
I am pretty happy that my first comment is from someone who has really had a huge impact on podcast stories. :} Too bad none of the people I know IRL know who Evo Terra is. It's about time that changes.
-Leganto
Post a Comment